A final reblog on this rainy day. My weekly indie improv show The Manifesto Show has packed some really great groups into one night, and we’re bringing a taco truck along for the ride. Bring some cash and some laughs, it’s going to be an amazing evening.
I have a feeling this is going to be preeetty amazing, you guys.
This week, The Manifesto Show is bringing a taco truck to the party. Bring your singles and your giggles. We’ll take care of the rest.
Classic Bad Boy
Scary. Killer. Nice.
Team Lottery slot - Bring one or more friends and throw your name in the pot during the 8pm hour. At 9 we’ll pull a winner, give them time to warm up, then throw them on stage in the middle of the 9pm hour.
Oh Uh Quesadilla
We are located at:
Artworks Theatre, Studio A
6567 Santa Monica Blvd.
Los Angeles, CA 90038
- lunchbreak reblogged this from farlizzle and added:
- farlizzle reblogged this from windycitygirl and added:
- windycitygirl reblogged this from themanifestoshow and added:
- markdavidchristenson reblogged this from themanifestoshow
- sitko likes this
- jmerchymerch likes this
- mrscottdavis likes this
- themanifestoshow posted this